Tekkit + Sphax = Incorrect texture load

Kokonoko

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: Version 7 Update 9

Antivirus Program: None

Description of Problem:

I occasionally have problems opening the launcher, but not to often. The bigger issue that happens quite frequently is that certain graphics skins from Sphax are not loading in correctly. For instance, chests, furnaces, some ores, and weapons will frequently load without a texture, showing a blank white box instead. I heard this was an issue with Tekkit not properly pulling these files.

Any help would be -greatly- appreciated.

Error Messages:

None

Error Log:

None

3 answers to this question

congrats! in solidarity with ragnar( see thread here:http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/bans-will-be-handed-out-for-posting-modpack-bugs-here-from-now-on.30664/ ), you get a free 3 day vacation for not only missing the correct section, but missing the all caps stickied post about not posting modpack related bugs in the launcher section. that totally doesn't even get into the fact that your issue isn't even technic related, but is with a texture pack that we don't provide any support for. it's like a party of failure and you were the only one that showed up!

congrats! in solidarity with ragnar( see thread here:http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/bans-will-be-handed-out-for-posting-modpack-bugs-here-from-now-on.30664/ ), you get a free 3 day vacation for not only missing the correct section, but missing the all caps stickied post about not posting modpack related bugs in the launcher section. that totally doesn't even get into the fact that your issue isn't even technic related, but is with a texture pack that we don't provide any support for. it's like a party of failure and you were the only one that showed up!

Well, I showed up but then I saw how bad the party was and left... I mean not even a cake!