Help my Modpack doesn't work :(

Charismara

My modpack doesn't working. It starts loading it, then crashes. In the technic launcher console, it shows two lines of error Messages:

[20:02:42] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class a (a) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is 9af4586e, in patch 1121659. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?
[20:02:42] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.

I have installed the following mods for MC 1.8:

SimpleCore
SimpleOres
Thaumic Palmistry
dynamicswordskills
Battle Tower
Bookshelf
BowInfinityFix
chiselsandbits
CodeChickenCore
ComputerCraft
DoomlikeDungeons
dungeonpack
EnchantingPlus
FastLeafDecay
inventorypets
inventoryTweaks
journeymap
Magicum
MinersBasic
Morpgeus
NeoTech
NotEnoughItems
ProjectE
Thaumcraft
ThaumicTinkerer
VeinMiner

You can find the webpage for the modpack at this URL: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/blutmond-gildenpack.824354

Pease reply, and thanks in advance!

Charismara :3

• Discord Moderator

Your pack metadata indicates that you are on version 1.0. This is often an indicator that you aren't incrementing the pack version number when you change the pack data/metadata. Always increment the pack version number any time you change the contents of your modpack archive, the location (URL) of that archive, or any data specific to the pack on your pack settings pages.