Modpack Issues

Maiingan

So here is the problem. I am trying to make a modpack. I think I did everything right, but it always ends up crashing directly after the initializing mods in Forge.

Here is the modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/phoenixmagic2.829151

And here is the files for it: https://copy.com/rrW106VNyYLn0Xpb

I think this is a problem involving the Forge version and mods, but all the mods work fine when I use it in the minecraft launcher.

Another problem I have that I think is related: Whenever I start all of the mods in Minecraft, it says on the main menu in the bottom left that not all of the mods are active, only about 93/97 are. That's just an estimate though, not the actual number. Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know how to bring up any sort of crash reports for technic.

• Discord Moderator
  • Your modpack location is invalid. Copy.com links must have "?download=1" appended to them in order to function properly in the platform.
  • Keep in mind that Copy.com is terminating their service in less than 3 weeks.
  • Your pack has no config files. This is always bad and sometimes fatal, even for 1.7.10 modpacks. Always include a full compliment of config files.
  • You have Mo' Creatures mod but not the required dependency mod CustomMobSpawner.
  • Your Immibis Core mod it not from a legitimate source. His mods are available here: Immibis' Mods
  • I would recommend using something like the BareBonesPack to build and test your pack before deployment.

• Discord Moderator

Dropbox is a perfectly valid free host, provided you don't use too much bandwidth. If you go over 20G in a day your account will be suspended for a period of time (not sure duration). If you have less than one hundred downloads per day for your pack as it current is configured you should be fine using dropbox.

To use a DropBox public share URL with the platform, perform the following alterations:

• Change "www" to "dl"
  • Change "dropbox" to "dropboxusercontent"
  • Remove the trailing "?dl=0" or "?dl=1"