Fatal error with Tekkit 3.1.3 server

Ryanocorous

Whenever a player uses industrialcraft items, it completely breaks the server. First time round I MCedited the industrialcraft items out and avoided using them, but now it's too much hassle and i would like to use industrial craft. I am using the newest version of tekkit.

When i say it breaks the server, you literally cannot connect while this world is in the server files.

Sadly, I can't downgrade either because my server host has 'set Jars' to choose from.

If anyone has any guidance, my skype is Ryanocorous.

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum, also i cant edit the post on my phone. I have tried manually deleting the files from the ftp server and uploading the 3.1.1 version of tekkit yet the host creates a new jar from the dropdown menu and installs the newer version of tekkit. i can uplosd pictures later, if you have any helpful info please reply

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum, also i cant edit the post on my phone. I have tried manually deleting the files from the ftp server and uploading the 3.1.1 version of tekkit yet the host creates a new jar from the dropdown menu and installs the newer version of tekkit. i can uplosd pictures later, if you have any helpful info please reply

Have some helpful info:

Try making a bug report.

A bug report requires the OS of the server and the Java version, which I don't have the information for. There is also no option to select 3.1.3.

I can't really send a bug report for a version not available with half the information missing. If anyone has any other suggestions, i'm open to them and will be grateful. Until then, I'll try a bunch of stuff out :)

Don't Use any advanced machines, that is what broke my server, until i Mcedited them out.

I did exactly the same, I've managed to fix the server now by deleting all the files multiple times and replacing them with tekkit 3.1.2 files. As long as your server is running from the 3.1.2 jar, advanced machines don't break it.

I don't require any more help, thanks guys :)