IC2 crafting recipes not working in NEI - Tekkit 3.1.3

KiwiCrafter

ah someone who actually knows whats wrong. i hope the team will fix this soon.

shouldn't this be in the bugs board though?

Yea I found these solutions by testing around in single player, and I hope it helps.

A problem upgrading NEI to the 1.3.X version is that the server side Bukkit port of NEI wont work with the client one, but if you get a plugin like Essentials that problem is fixed.

I didn't realize there was a Bug Board where I could post this :P

Yea I found these solutions by testing around in single player, and I hope it helps.

A problem upgrading NEI to the 1.3.X version is that the server side Bukkit port of NEI wont work with the client one, but if you get a plugin like Essentials that problem is fixed.

I didn't realize there was a Bug Board where I could post this :P

i found out about this a while ago. i tried reinstalling craftingtable 3 for a seccond, wich didnt turn out to be working. perhaps temporary using recipebook would be a solution?

hey if any staff members see this, i meight have a suggestion for the forums, wich could help improve tekkit ALOT:

a list where forum users can post bugs, like this:

NEI: IC2 crafting recipes arn't registrated

and then a staff member has to validate it to be permanently added to the list. like this you guys can gte some insight to the amount of bugs in a version, so you can decide if it will become the reccomended build, and perhaps fix some of the bugs.

• 1 month later...