Custom Modpack launches in Vanilla???

ganzgpp1

8 hours ago, ganzgpp1 said:

So... here's the link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/funsize-pack.847206

I followed Lukes Mod Creation Tutorial.
It downloads, than launches in Vanilla 1.7.10, the version I want. But in vanilla, not modded. Help?

Your pack is so broken right now that I've given up on downloading core mods. Having to download atleast 6 coremods to get it to work is a tad much.

10 minutes ago, ganzgpp1 said:

I'll rename it. But I have ALL those coremods in the coremods folder. Now, I'll check, but I downloaded all of them from Curse or planetminecraft...

Remove coremods folder, place all coremods in the normal mods folder.

On 5/12/2016 at 7:36 AM, JaariAtmc said:

Remove coremods folder, place all coremods in the normal mods folder.

Okay, thanks. I did this and added the others, and now it launches in Forge. When it gets to step 2, the "Preinitilizing Mods" as soon as it finishes the last mod, it crashes. No log, either. Just kicks me back to Technic Launcher. Any help with this?

43 minutes ago, Harjas2102 said:

Could you send the crash log in a pastebin?

I don't know. Nothing popped up. It just brought me straight back to the Technic Launcher. I can try, though.

I can't send it in the pastebin. It's to big. I'll send you a link for a download though.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ot4kxwj1bztumqe/techniclauncher_2016-05-12.log?dl=1

There ya go!

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: binnie/extrabees/apiary/TileExtraBeeAlveary

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: forestry/api/apiculture/IAlvearyComponent

I'm not the best at knowing what these mean, But It brings up The "Binnie Mod" & The "Forestry Mod" . So I would assume there would be a conflict perhaps between Block ID's between the through mods.

26 minutes ago, Harjas2102 said:

No problem, Keep me updated on how it works out!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3malt0m6vin1hlz/techniclauncher_2016-05-14.log?dl=1

I removed it. It got farther this time, to like, step 5, then crashed. I think it said magical crops. But I'm not willing to remove it. Any ideas?

Here's the new log, BTW

Edited by ganzgpp1

Hmm, Well I just left my house so I can't see it just yet. I've contacted one of my friends who can help you solve this. I'm waiting for his response, otherwise, I'll be back home at about 3:00 PM EST

Edited by Harjas2102

16 hours ago, Harjas2102 said:

Sorry for not responding, but have you updated the pack with Binnie removed?

No I didn't, but I removed Binnie's Mods AND Forestry, and edited a Mariculture plugin and it works now. The problem was that Mariculture was trying to add the Blood Magic "Bound Fishing Rod" and it shared an ID with something or other, or some weird PC magic like that and it was crashing it. I just changed a config and it works now. Thanks!