HELP with downgrade :)

Jangalit

Hello everybody :)

I wanted to have the same version as the yogscast so i choose manually the version of tekkit in the techinc launcher.

Everything was ok but when i entered my game all the machines and some blocks as the marble or the gold ore, the nikolite etc was disappeared

I can still fix the situation with NEi but it's a bit annoying and i fel lime cheating, is there a fastest way to do it?

Thanks in advance

Jangalit

Hello everybody :)

I wanted to have the same version as the yogscast so i choose manually the version of tekkit in the techinc launcher.

Everything was ok but when i entered my game all the machines and some blocks as the marble or the gold ore, the nikolite etc was disappeared

I can still fix the situation with NEi but it's a bit annoying and i fel lime cheating, is there a fastest way to do it?

Thanks in advance

Jangalit

Pro tip: Make your own decisions, not copy the Yogscast. Always backup worlds. I think you chose a newer build which does not have RedPower yet.

How did you even get the latest builds to work? Mine fails to update because there's no patch.

There's either Electric Engines or Energy Links in Tekkit already. Just hook up a Batbox (Not more, or it will suck up all your EU and only use about 32 EU/t) to an Energy Link with conductive pipes or a BC machine on the other side.