tekkit got messed up is there any way i can load it without the old files

my tekkit got messed up like this.my cousin messed with controls cuz he saw something and didnt know what the button was so he pressed a unclaimed key but left clicked before selecting ok after that everytime i click it tells me about the button it says it is occupied by two services so i cant play or do anything all i want is a way where i can reload the technic pack without the memorie of the one i previously downloaded if the owners could help plz do

That is quite hard to read man.

What I think you are saying is that your key-bindings are messed up? If you cannot get to the options menu in-game (I think that is what you are saying) then try the following (assuming you are running windows).

1. Open Windows Explorer.
  2. Type %appdata% into the search bar at the top.
  3. Open the .techniclauncher folder.
  4. Open the technicssp folder OR the Tekkit folder, depending on which one you have the problem with (you don't specify which one).
  5. Rename "options.txt" to "options.txt.bak", click "yes" if prompted.
  6. Start the game.

This will reset your options, key-bindings included.

Also, since I am bored I made a batch file that does what I listed above for Technic and Tekkit for you. It even has error messages built into it!

@echo off

IF NOT EXIST "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\technicssp\options.txt" GOTO ERR1

echo SSP options found, renaming...

MOVE /Y "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\technicssp\options.txt" "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\technicssp\options.txt.bak"

IF NOT EXIST "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\technicssp\options.txt.bak" GOTO ERR3

echo Rename successful

GOTO SMP

:SMP

IF NOT EXIST "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\options.txt" GOTO ERR2

echo SMP options found, renaming...

MOVE /Y "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\options.txt" "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\options.txt.bak"

IF NOT EXIST "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\options.txt.bak" GOTO ERR4

echo Rename successful

GOTO END

:ERR1

echo Cannot find technic options.txt

GOTO SMP

:ERR2

echo Cannot find tekkit options.txt

GOTO END

:ERR3

echo Failed to rename technic options.txt

GOTO SMP

:ERR4

echo Failed to rename tekkit options.txt

GOTO END

:END

pause

my tekkit got messed up like this.my cousin messed with controls cuz he saw something and didnt know what the button was so he pressed a unclaimed key but left clicked before selecting ok after that everytime i click it tells me about the button it says it is occupied by two services so i cant play or do anything all i want is a way where i can reload the technic pack without the memorie of the one i previously downloaded if the owners could help plz do

Maybe you could try proper grammar if you need help. Otherwise,

lol ur cusoin rnuind gam 4 to hel here hwo. go otptoins den cskilck erywhre thx k bai +1 DIAMONDS PLZ

That physically hurt to type.

It's always the cousin. Of course, it's totally not the OP's fault, which is obviously why he doesn't describe it pretty detailed for a "cousin" to have done it.

Just delete the file where your controls are stored or something.