MC 1.9.4

KingRick2000

Special interest:
No Signing Posts - Your username is already there, it's redundant. Plus it makes you look like a loser. (You might be a loser!) It's also an easy way to tell that you haven't read these rules.

No asking for ETA's - We are tired of these questions. Updates depend on lots of different things and they happen when they happen.

Edited by Melfice

• Moderators

let's see.... my crystal ball shows me that the next update will be.... someday.

I hope that answer helped.

Also, quite rude to ignore our rules. Hurt my feelings...

The lack of 1.9.4 on the launcher is limiting my use of the techinc platform.  

I have valid concerns about continued use of the platform.  The techinc News page has not been updated in over three months. Searching the site yesterday yielded no discussions about it, either.  If there is information out there...namely, information that would reassure users that the launcher will be updated to accommodate the latest versions of minecraft, then it is hard to find.

I use the techinic launcher because it has allowed me to easily distribute my desired builds of modpacks rapidly and efficiently among my friends.  If the creators can not provide that service, then I will be forced to look elsewhere.  Minecraft 1.9.1 was released 7 weeks ago.