Ultra Modded Survival keeps crashing (logs included)

Cheiss

Question

I have been playing UMS with my friends for about 4 days now and yesterday 6/10/16 my game kept crashing around 5-10 minutes in no matter what I was doing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but nothing worked. I dont know how to read crash reports so I'll let you guys do that. If anyone can please tell me how to fix theis problem I will be very grateful.

Crash Report: http://paste.ubuntu.com/17226038/

3 answers to this question

13 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

What was the last thing you were doing? Trying to ride a dinosaur?

No I was probably just working on getting a rocket. I remember one time I was just sorting my inventory. However, I do think that I was trying to ride a helicopter from Flan's Mod.

1 hour ago, Cheiss said:

No I was probably just working on getting a rocket. I remember one time I was just sorting my inventory. However, I do think that I was trying to ride a helicopter from Flan's Mod.

Ask your friends to remove your player.dat file, I fear you've been doing something that causes your issue. Downside of this is that you lose anything in your inventory/statusses on your character.

3 hours ago, Cheiss said:

I have been playing UMS with my friends for about 4 days now and yesterday 6/10/16 my game kept crashing around 5-10 minutes in no matter what I was doing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but nothing worked. I dont know how to read crash reports so I'll let you guys do that. If anyone can please tell me how to fix theis problem I will be very grateful.

Crash Report: http://paste.ubuntu.com/17226038/

What was the last thing you were doing? Trying to ride a dinosaur?