[3.1.3] Power Converter Errors

zeus5966

Question

Title: [3.1.3] Power Converter Errors

Version: 3.1.3

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

We've recently attempted to update tekkit to 3.1.3, unfortunately it seems to be broken at the moment. It gets stuck immediately after loading the world and gives some errors on power converters. For some reason CC can't find Redpower World either. I have since downgraded as there are too many problems with this build.

I'd advise others not to upgrade until they figure this out.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

14:51:24 CONSOLE: [iNFO] ComputerCraft: Searching for RedPowerWorld...

14:51:24 CONSOLE: [iNFO] ComputerCraft: RedPowerWorld not found.

14:51:26 CONSOLE: [sEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: buildcraft.api.PowerProvider.receiveEnergy(I)V

14:51:26 CONSOLE: [sEVERE] at buildcraft.energy.TileEngine.q_(TileEngine.java:126)

14:51:26 CONSOLE: [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1189)

14:51:26 CONSOLE: [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:559)

14:51:26 CONSOLE: [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:457)

14:51:26 CONSOLE: [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

14:51:26 CONSOLE: [sEVERE] Unexpected exception

3 answers to this question

Replace the buildcraft/api in the railcraft zip with the buildcraft/api in the buildcraft core zip for both the client and server.

Thanks! I think we'll wait on that until the dev team does the clients just because its a lot of work getting 40 odd players to change around their client.