Planning on starting TEKKIT SERVER. I need your help!

semirotta

I have some thing id like to know how to do & what i need to do those things.

First of all, i dont like that tekkit has all those DUPE machines, Flying stuff, Burning stuff (rings i think they are) and also NUKES...

How can i prevent people from using all those ABUSIVE items and blocks? Atm i have 24/7 bukkit 1.4.5 server. Id like to change it into a TEKKIT server.

I dont want any nukes, dupe machines, other uber hack items which this tekkit is filled with.

Could someone help?

I have some thing id like to know how to do & what i need to do those things.

First of all, i dont like that tekkit has all those DUPE machines, Flying stuff, Burning stuff (rings i think they are) and also NUKES...

How can i prevent people from using all those ABUSIVE items and blocks? Atm i have 24/7 bukkit 1.4.5 server. Id like to change it into a TEKKIT server.

I dont want any nukes, dupe machines, other uber hack items which this tekkit is filled with.

Could someone help?

Apparently some plugin called "NoItem" allows you to block stuff.

Personally I just removed the EE and WeaponsMod Zips then disable Nuke crafting :P

EE and WeaponsMod zips? those to remove what exactly does it block to use then? , people cant make the rings which allow you to fly, burn and shoot water? wont allow to create the mining tool which breaks shit loads of area (dark matter thing) and nukes how to disable? is there a way to disable ? like config or something? :D

EE and WeaponsMod zips? those to remove what exactly does it block to use then? , people cant make the rings which allow you to fly, burn and shoot water? wont allow to create the mining tool which breaks shit loads of area (dark matter thing) and nukes how to disable? is there a way to disable ? like config or something? :D

Mod_ee.props You can disable any and/or some EE items.

ic2.cfg You can disable crafting of nukes.

Dupe machines? Disable Dark/Red matter furnaces and Duplicators. (EE). Tubestuff duplicators can only be spawned in.

What other 'uber hack items' are you referring to?

Edit: Weaponmod = Weapons. If you want it....

i mean the rings which allow you to fly for example? donator rank owning players are ment to have /fly but the ring makes everyone access to fly. I dont want that. Also i remember ring which shoots fireball and burns stuff no matter how worldguard would protect it :E

i mean the rings which allow you to fly for example? donator rank owning players are ment to have /fly but the ring makes everyone access to fly. I dont want that. Also i remember ring which shoots fireball and burns stuff no matter how worldguard would protect it :E

Give me ten to search the wikis again...

Right... Flying.

Gem Boots, Swift wolfs Rendering Gale, Ring of Arcana.

Fire ring is the: Ring of Ignition an/or the Ring of Arcana. The volcanite ambulate is for lava.

Also, may I point you towards the Tekkit and EE2 wikis?

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tekkit_Wiki

http://equivalentexchange.wikispaces.com/

Anything else?

Give me ten to search the wikis again...

Right... Flying.

Gem Boots, Swift wolfs Rendering Gale, Ring of Arcana.

Fire ring is the: Ring of Ignition an/or the Ring of Arcana. The volcanite ambulate is for lava.

Also, may I point you towards the Tekkit and EE2 wikis?

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tekkit_Wiki

http://equivalentexchange.wikispaces.com/

Anything else?

So gem boots, swift wolfs rendering gale, ring of arcane and ring of ignition and The Volcanite ambulate <- to block. . Thank you, reason im asking here is that I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING bout this tekkit :) I get all done a lot faster with this.

/fly is

extremely buggy in tekkit only give donators access to the flying ring