The official packs dying?

Shadow278

It seems that the people who've created technic pack no longer try their own to create new and interesting modpacks anymore, rather just post the most famous ones out there. I may be completely wrong with that and it make have been like that since tekkit who knows. It to me seems like a lot of these packs are get a lot less popularity, I never hear about any of them in places that normally talk about them.

Of course i'm entirely wrong and this still has millions users and still gainin popularity.

Edited by Shadow278

As I look at Technics modpack creation, I don't think there is a decrease. Now as I seen from being a modpack creator, its well in the middle between hard and easy. And for odd reason you can only use certain types of storage host, like Dropbox which does not make since why you can't use Google Drive even though any other modpack downloader would do that just fine. Well i'm getting off-topic here, just getting back to on-topic that modpack creators have to pay for storage to host there modpacks for one. Second is to fix bugs and glitches, and that's some hard work right there. Third is having to configure every mod to work with other mods, (No I'm not talking about Block IDS, just to make items work with other modded blocks). You do get wear down from doing all that hard work, doing people requests, (real life stuff), fixing bugs, etc...

Also creating art work for your own modpack is simple instead of stealing artwork and not getting permissions, (I hate it when people have to steal hard work and not give credit).

That's why a lot of people wouldn't want to work on two modpacks at once. Thanks for reading.