I need help

So i deinstalled a modpack by accedent and no matter what i put in the search bar, it won't come back! It was called Villagertechfnaf modpack or something like that. I don't know the author. And whats even worse, One of my best worlds was on there!

Edited by PetroleumStudiosYT
last sentence

4 hours ago, PetroleumStudiosYT said:

So i deinstalled a modpack by accedent and no matter what i put in the search bar, it won't come back! It was called Villagertechfnaf modpack or something like that. I don't know the author. And whats even worse, One of my best worlds was on there!

Well, unfortunately for you, deleting a modpack also means deleting all words. Sorry to break your bubble there mate. You may have some luck if you have a backup somewhere, but judging your reaction, you do not have such a thing.

• Moderators

If its on a Windows PC, you could try right-clicking on your AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks folder and see if Restore Previous Versions does anything for you. If you are very lucky, you may find your old modpack in there. Be careful though, you could overwrite all other modpacks (and worlds) if you click the wrong thing here. Backup your other stuff first before trying anything. 

https://www.piriform.com/recuva is another longshot to try.