Crashes at mojang screen after adding 3 mods

Hello there, I got a tiny problem, I added 3 mods; Reactorcraft, DragonAPI and Rotarycraft. All for MC 1.7.10, now I had the message I had to have an updated version of forge (10.13.4.1558). So what I did was download the Universal version of that version of forge, I put it in the bin folder of Minecraft Legends and then renamed that modpack and deleted the old modpack file, since I've seen that that is what you need to name forge if making your own modpack, but now I have the problem that it starts up until the mojang screen and then the client closes and goes back to the launcher without an error. Does anyone know why this happens? I'm assuming it's because of the forge I put in, however, if that's the case, how do I update forge?

Edited by Guest

42 minutes ago, Horthal said:

Hello there, I got a tiny problem, I added 3 mods; Reactorcraft, DragonAPI and Rotarycraft. All for MC 1.7.10, now I had the message I had to have an updated version of forge (10.13.4.1558). So what I did was download the Universal version of that version of forge, I put it in the bin folder of Minecraft Legends and then renamed that modpack and deleted the old modpack file, since I've seen that that is what you need to name forge if making your own modpack, but now I have the problem that it starts up until the mojang screen and then the client closes and goes back to the launcher without an error. Does anyone know why this happens? I'm assuming it's because of the forge I put in, however, if that's the case, how do I update forge?

Alright, first, add your log. Said log can be found in %appdata%\.technic\logs. Upload the log to paste.ubuntu.com and provide the link to it here, as we cannot do anything without the log (log contains the error as well).

7 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Alright, first, add your log. Said log can be found in %appdata%\.technic\logs. Upload the log to paste.ubuntu.com and provide the link to it here, as we cannot do anything without the log (log contains the error as well).

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23059625/ Here you go, I did reinstall the pack though (which works fine without me dicking around with it) so I hope it's up to date

17 minutes ago, Horthal said:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23059625/ Here you go, I did reinstall the pack though (which works fine without me dicking around with it) so I hope it's up to date

Update your AOBD to 2.9.2 (currently 2.8.4) -> https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/another-one-bites-the-dust/files/2305237

Grey download button, although orange one wouldn't matter in this case.

10 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Update your AOBD to 2.9.2 (currently 2.8.4) -> https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/another-one-bites-the-dust/files/2305237

Grey download button, although orange one wouldn't matter in this case.

Unfortunately, this did not work, the same thing keeps occuring, any other ideas? When I installed this on the regular tekkit for 1.6.4, it worked perfectly, so I'm sure it has to do with forge...

EDIT: I deleted the mods but kept forge in, it didn't crash this time (although matmos did get an error, but that's a minor thing) so it seems the problem does lay in one of these mods, problem is, I need all 3 of them otherwise it won't work

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, Horthal said:

Unfortunately, this did not work, the same thing keeps occuring, any other ideas? When I installed this on the regular tekkit for 1.6.4, it worked perfectly, so I'm sure it has to do with forge...

EDIT: I deleted the mods but kept forge in, it didn't crash this time (although matmos did get an error, but that's a minor thing) so it seems the problem does lay in one of these mods, problem is, I need all 3 of them otherwise it won't work

The error is on the mojang screen right? Not on joining your world, right? Asking because I saw a relevant issue with that.

Also, could you add your log again? I wanna see if there are any other issues now that you updated AOBD.

45 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

The error is on the mojang screen right? Not on joining your world, right? Asking because I saw a relevant issue with that.

Also, could you add your log again? I wanna see if there are any other issues now that you updated AOBD.

Yes, it happens on the mojang screen, and here is the log http://paste.ubuntu.com/23059862/

EDIT: It seems to have generated a crash report this time, may be useful: http://paste.ubuntu.com/23059872/

EDIT 2: I threw in 1.6.4 versions of the mods and I didn't get errors of missing files but instead I got the same problem, meaning that even with older versions of the mod, it keeps crashing

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, Horthal said:

Yes, it happens on the mojang screen, and here is the log http://paste.ubuntu.com/23059862/

EDIT: It seems to have generated a crash report this time, may be useful: http://paste.ubuntu.com/23059872/

EDIT 2: I threw in 1.6.4 versions of the mods and I didn't get errors of missing files but instead I got the same problem, meaning that even with older versions of the mod, it keeps crashing

That issue is related to Forestry. You will either need to update to Forestry 4, or play without those 3 mods.

Also, really? No shit sherlock that 1.6.4 versions cause crashes on 1.7.10 minecraft! >.>

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

That issue is related to Forestry. You will either need to update to Forestry 4, or play without those 3 mods.

Also, really? No shit sherlock that 1.6.4 versions cause crashes on 1.7.10 minecraft! >.>

Welp, I updated Forestry to version 4, but the problem still occurs, however! 1 out of the 2 now work, DragonAPI. So what I'm going to do is contact the mod creator to see if he knows how to fix it. Otherwise I don't know any other option, I really wanted to play them though since you can buy a plasma fusion reactor and that mixed with IC2 and BuildCraft would be really cool. Oh well... Thanks for the help

2 hours ago, Horthal said:

Welp, I updated Forestry to version 4, but the problem still occurs, however! 1 out of the 2 now work, DragonAPI. So what I'm going to do is contact the mod creator to see if he knows how to fix it. Otherwise I don't know any other option, I really wanted to play them though since you can buy a plasma fusion reactor and that mixed with IC2 and BuildCraft would be really cool. Oh well... Thanks for the help

Heh, that Tokamak is a tad more difficult to make than you'd think :P

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

I know, it takes a shit ton of resources, that's why I wanted to move to 1.7.10 because it has ProjectE which has a duplicator you can build pretty cheap, and although Tekkit Legends is very unstable for some reason, I like the upgrade

7 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

I can safely say that it is finally fixed! Reika messaged me and said I needed to update Forestry AND IT'S ADDONS! That was the problem, so now the game launches as it should, but doesn't really work due not enough RAM, but I can fix that by upgrading the OS (I have 8GB of RAM, but only 3.50GB is available due the 32 bit OS) Thanks for the help :)

57 minutes ago, Horthal said:

I can safely say that it is finally fixed! Reika messaged me and said I needed to update Forestry AND IT'S ADDONS! That was the problem, so now the game launches as it should, but doesn't really work due not enough RAM, but I can fix that by upgrading the OS (I have 8GB of RAM, but only 3.50GB is available due the 32 bit OS) Thanks for the help :)

Wait, he messaged you without a very big *sigh*? That's going to be a new one :P (See his github page for the insane amount of possible tags he got...)

Just now, JaariAtmc said:

Wait, he messaged you without a very big *sigh*? That's going to be a new one :P (See his github page for the insane amount of possible tags he got...)

Nah, I explained very detailed what happened and what I already tried XD he was very nice in helping, I'm glad he took the time to help XD since I've heard he's always quite busy

Just now, Horthal said:

Nah, I explained very detailed what happened and what I already tried XD he was very nice in helping, I'm glad he took the time to help XD since I've heard he's always quite busy

Ah, the detailed part is probably what made him nicer. People usually accuse him of crashing stuff, unfortunately.

Just now, JaariAtmc said:

Ah, the detailed part is probably what made him nicer. People usually accuse him of crashing stuff, unfortunately.

Really? People should know that mods are working if they're published by a good mod creator, if it doesn't then that means the person installing the mod did something wrong, not the creator... I feel sorry for Reika that he has to put up with that shit XD

19 hours ago, Horthal said:

Really? People should know that mods are working if they're published by a good mod creator, if it doesn't then that means the person installing the mod did something wrong, not the creator... I feel sorry for Reika that he has to put up with that shit XD

If only that was the extent of the shit he has to deal with, then that'd be managable.