[3.1.3] Elemental Tekkit [24/7][120 Slots][TS3][PvP][EE/Patched][LWC/Factions/GP][32GB Ram]

dreadslicer

This server is awesome and i really like how it is run and everything. I really enjoy no banned items and the staff helped me when somebody greifed my shop, I really enjoy playing on this server and I will continue playing! The only problem is that I want to buy a plot but I do not want to buy a penthouse and the only high rise is WAY to expensive ($1,250,000). I would like to have plots out there that are about the same size as about Tatara's cause that would be the perfect size. Other than that this is my #1 server out of about 20 servers!!! Good job!!!!

Um... If you visit mcelm.com, the server's site appears to be on sale... Am I just being stupid?

Yep it is. Looks like the server admin just took whatever donations he could get and dipped with out saying a word. Pretty ridiculous.

Nothing I can see indicates that plans to continue the server weren't in place. I have sent a note to the server owner and locked the thread in the meantime. His last post on the forum was Monday, so we'll see if maybe Christmas vacation isn't causing issues. I'll hold off on passing judgment until a week from last post.

Update: Server owner has indicated that there were no or very minimal donations for 2 months and he did not want to continue to support the server - there's no real reason to unlock the thread at this point.