Factory help

Isaacb23

So i have been playing tekkit for like 4 months, and i need help mass producing items. So i heave heard that you can make factories to accomplish that. I have been on youtube for countless hours (only in math class) trying to figure out how to make one. And i found a few that explained it REALLY well. But now the conflict comes.... I CAN'T USE BUILDCRAFT in the server. :'( so my request is for someone to make a YouTube video explaining it using non-buildcraft items. Or if you don't have a Youtube than it would be really cool if you could make a world and put it up to meadiafire. also it would be cool if you made a nano armor factory.

I can help by giving you a peice of advice; learn how to use redpower. The tekkit wiki has pretty much all the info you need on pretty much all the mods in the pack. It will be much easier to learn what the machines actually do then it would be to copy and paste someones design from youtube when ever you want to build a new factory.

well, i tried in singleplayer because i don't want anything in my town to get messed-up in the server. and i have it figured out for the most part. the final problem i am trying to figure out is how to get a product out of Automatic Crafting bench MK2.