-solved- Crash before i can start moving but after world starts to appear

Andale

Question

Launcher/pack Version: 0.5.4.8

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) Home Premium SP1

Version of Java: (1.7.0_03)

Description of Problem: After logging in with the Technic Pack launcher (into the Tekkit mod set) I can use the MC client fine

Error Messages: I vaguely see one flash by I think, but I couldn't read it. I didn't even notice it until I'd tried to erase and reinstall Technic several times.

Other: I have erased the folder and exe for Technic. I updated then uninstalled then reinstalled Java then erased Technic again. I tried to get someone to shoot me with the laser miner but he would crash his server if he got close to the chunk I appear in. This makes me assume it is an issue with the server map. I have suggested to my SysOp (yay for BBS term) that he use MCEdit to move my character then test walking into that chunk and if it should cause a crash then he should delete that area.

http://pastebin.com/eYAWkRT7

EDIT: We never figured out what it was because my SysOp just deleted a large space around it instead of small pieces at a time.

3 answers to this question

Re: Crash before i can start moving but after world starts to appear

Can you remove all Advanced Machines in the area?

Rotary Macerator / Centrifuge Extracotor / Induction Furnance...

If you can, remove it and then try. I have issues when those items exist, sounds exactly like what you descrbied.