[1.10.2] RecTech Hermit Pack Updated

RecTech Hermit Pack Updated

Info

This is a custom version of the Hermit Pack for minecraft 1.10.2

After playing the original, myself and a friend decided it would be much better if all the mods were updated, a few config changes and a few extra mods added.

Mods

Added:

Advanced Generators

Applied Energistics 2

Immersive Engineering

AE2Stuff

Cyberware

Draconic Evolution

Updated ALL the original mods to their latest version.

To Download the pack, just search for: Hermitpack Updated on your technic launcher.

We currently have a server running. This is a whitelisted server that is brand new, located in the United Kingdom.

Server IP: Rectech.ddns.net

If you wish to apply for the server, please use the following format:

IGN: Recaran

Timezone: GMT

Previous Bans: None.

About Me (Optional): Hey im Recaran, im the server owner and i'd like to thank you all for stopping by to read this!

Disclamer: This is a very bare bones post. I will update with relevant update information and add pictures once things have been built on the server.

Edited by Recaran

I'm applying for me and my friend, because he doesn't feel like making a technic account.

Me:

IGN: Zeridia

Timezone: UTC -6:00

Previous bans: A few in the past when I was a bit younger for stupid reasons. ( I used to think it was funny to be banned )

About me: Well, I'm still in school... obviously i'm 14. I enjoy minecraft very much and it's one of my favorite pastimes. I'm pretty familiar with most of the mods in this pack and have played the original Hermit Pack.

My friend: ( He sent me the answers over skype )

IGN: stevenmathews

Timezone: EST 5:00

Previous bans: none

About me: I'm a 14 year old male student who likes to have fun, but is serious when he needs to be. I usually don't disrespect the anyone who is rude and disrespectful to any one else. I will not argue with staff if they tell me what to do. If I catch people doing wrong, I will be a snitch. I think I deserve to play this server because I seem  like I belong there, lets just hope you think the same thing.

IGN: Jetboy06

Timezone: MST

About Me (Optional): Hey Im jetboy06. im 19 year old about to turn 20. ive been playing minecraft sence early beta and modded minecraft sence minecraft beta 1.7.3. Im also a very peaceful person who try to help people if i can.

• 2 months later...

IGN: Rysau

Timezone: AST

About Me (Optional): Hey I'm looking for a new server home with not too many people. And with people who are a bit older. I've spent lots of time with magic mods, and I think it's time for me to learn tech! Noticed this pack has a few good tech mods. I also see that this post hasn't been updated since last November, and so I'm putting this out there just in case you check back. Cheers!

IGN: Mast3rblast3r22

Timezone: EST

Previous Bans: I was temp banned on a vanilla server I used to play on when I was in middle school. Though, I'd like to think that I've matured a bit since my middle school years.

About Me: I've been looking around for a fun mod pack to play play with other people. I have traditionally stuck to tech mods, but as of recent I've been branching out. This seems like it could be a friendly community, and a good way to learn about some magic mods. I'm also very curious about Cyberware. The thought of augmenting myself with machines, through self performed surgery, just sounded to good to pass up.