little help with Texture pack Sphax PureBDCraft plz

Disolos

hey, i know this must of been ask or been covered already but i just started the tekkit mod and im kinda new. i hate the vinalla minecraft Texture, and so i been trying to find the Sphax PureBDCraft Texture pack. i tried going to many links bout they all seem to be broken and idk what to do, can any one help me plz, and if there a special way to installed a pack for tekkit can some on help me out..thanks

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/64x-sphax-purebdcraft-tekkit-3-1-technic-7-2-balkoons-weapons.910/

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/32x-sphax-purebdcraft-tekkit-3-1-technic-7-2-first-ever-32x.19749/

They're on the first page of that section. And there's the extremely helpful search bar on the top right as well. At least try a little harder.

sorry bout the bold, idk what happen there. and i have been searching, if you click the link to try going to the site for the pack so you can combine them, the link broken also what a good archiving program. not that good with computers

Just use the links flamingsalad gave you to download it. Then just put it in the textures folder. That's all there is to it. You don't need to assemble it yourself, people have already done that for you.

As for the archiving program, try 7zip. Works fine for me.

Just use the links flamingsalad gave you to download it. Then just put it in the textures folder. That's all there is to it. You don't need to assemble it yourself, people have already done that for you.

As for the archiving program, try 7zip. Works fine for me.

i got the downloads from the links, but they say i need to drop the files in the folder, not good with programs like those, why i was asking for help