Cant connect to my local server on modpack

timbuckjr2002

Recently I got my Modpack working on technic but when i try to join my server, I'm On logging in for about 20 - 30 seconds then it says timed out

Log when i try to login to server http://pastebin.com/YCAXgjkv 

I tryed it with the exact same mods with forge installed on minecraft launcher and i could join just fine

If you need any other logs just tell me.

How is your modpack hosted? How much ram has been allocated to server and modpack? What is your current java version? What model is your router? Have you set same port in server config? Have you forwarded the correct port? Do you have a static ip address for your server? What ip address is your server using?

Modpack is hosted off dropbox. Ram on server is 7gb modpack 11gb, I dont think it has to do with my java version, as i said before it works on normal minecraft launcher same mods same config same forge version, yes i have set the right port, I do not know if i have a static ip but it shouldnt matter if im trying to get it working off my pc.

Edited by timbuckjr2002

The error "Client protocol version 2" usually means the client (your) forge version and the server's forge version are not the same version. They have to be EXACTLY the same. This could also mean the server is missing mods you have, or vice versa. Or the versions of mods are not the same as yours.