[3.1.2] TekkitWars [PvP] [40 slots] [Greylist] [Factions] [No EE] [No BC] PvP or get PvP'ed

alonsog1997

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hate servers with an age restriciton -_- and I know why they do it.

Stupid 5 year olds cursing on Black Ops

The reason this server has age restrictions is because of the nature of this PvP server. Currently, all factions are peaceful, but here, we encourage factions to PvP and Raid each other. Some of the people here also use minor language, even though the server rules say they can't. (However, I am going to change the rules soon to let them do so.) Sorry!

EDIT: I'm aware there's already people under 13 present on the server, but they were more mature members of the previous server I was running a few months ago, which did not have much PvP.

Why is the server down?

Sorry for the late reply, but I was gone all day, as I've recently been busy with finals at school. Anyways, it appears someone has crashed the server somehow, but the server will be up in a few minutes.

2012-12-20 15:25:49 [iNFO] [Tip] https://twitter.com/TekkitWars We have a twitter account! Please follow, and receive news on server updates!

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.mod_WeaponMod.dispenseEntity(mod_WeaponMod.java:644)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.BaseMod.dispense(BaseMod.java:55)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.tryDispensingEntity(FMLBukkitHandler.java:289)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.BlockDispenser.dispense(BlockDispenser.java:148)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.BlockDispenser.a(BlockDispenser.java:218)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:2428)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1775)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:555)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:457)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

2012-12-20 15:26:23 [sEVERE] Unexpected exception

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.server.mod_WeaponMod.dispenseEntity(mod_WeaponMod.java:644)

at net.minecraft.server.BaseMod.dispense(BaseMod.java:55)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.tryDispensingEntity(FMLBukkitHandler.java:289)

at net.minecraft.server.BlockDispenser.dispense(BlockDispenser.java:148)

at net.minecraft.server.BlockDispenser.a(BlockDispenser.java:218)

at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:2428)

at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1775)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:555)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:457)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Minecraft Username: LordRevan

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Minecraft 3 years Tekkit a few weeks

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I assume that it's bad this would be my first server :)

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: 0%

Bans, if any: None

Username of who referred you to this server: No one

Minecraft Username: LordRevan

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Minecraft 3 years Tekkit a few weeks

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I assume that it's bad this would be my first server :)

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: 0%

Username of who referred you to this server: No one

If you could please improve your application, I'll go ahead and accept it.

Minecraft Username: MoodFlame

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I had been playing Minecraft for about a year, but played tekkit for about a week or so.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I think it is wrong to destroy other people's creations, you will get banned anyways so i don't see the point.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: well i think tekkit is an upgraded version of minecraft, they added cool new stuff to it, pvp is fun, just when you die give the other player their stuff back, and factions is a way of team work, i have lots of fun in factions and i hope to have a blast in this server (if i get accepted)

Bans, if any:

Username of wwho referred you to this server: nobody really did, i was just look at a list of servers and noticed your server, this is my first tekkit server.

Minecraft Username: MoodFlame

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I had been playing Minecraft for about a year, but played tekkit for about a week or so.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I think it is wrong to destroy other people's creations, you will get banned anyways so i don't see the point.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: well i think tekkit is an upgraded version of minecraft, they added cool new stuff to it, pvp is fun, just when you die give the other player their stuff back, and factions is a way of team work, i have lots of fun in factions and i hope to have a blast in this server (if i get accepted)

Bans, if any:

Username of wwho referred you to this server: nobody really did, i was just look at a list of servers and noticed your server, this is my first tekkit server.

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been busy with other stuff the last few days. Anyways, welcome to the server! Also, tomorrow, I'm going to be working on setting up the arena plugin, and work on setting up shops at the spawn.

Minecraft Username: maniac1198

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit:Minecraft:1.5 years,Tekkit: 3 Monthes

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): If its against the rules,dont do it

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions:Know My Ic2,Buildcraft,ComputerCraft,and Redpower,Not Railcraft. Pvp is More fun Then no violence.Factions?not a clue

Username of who referred you to this server: Found it myself

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit:Minecraft:1.5 years,Tekkit: 3 Monthes

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): If its against the rules,dont do it

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions:Know My Ic2,Buildcraft,ComputerCraft,and Redpower,Not Railcraft. Pvp is More fun Then no violence.Factions?not a clue

Username of who referred you to this server: Found it myself

If you could please add a little more detail, and make your application a little easier to read, I'll go ahead and unguest you.

If you could please add a little more detail, and make your application a little easier to read, I'll go ahead and unguest you.

uh sure

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit:played minecraft for 1 and a half years, tekkit for about three monthes

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions:I know how to use Ic2,Buildcraft,ComputerCraft,and Redpower,but im Not very good at Railcraft.

Pvp is More fun Then no violence.Never been in a faction

Bans, if any: Never been banned

Username of who referred you to this server: Found it myself on the forums

hope its clearer

uh sure

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit:played minecraft for 1 and a half years, tekkit for about three monthes

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions:I know how to use Ic2,Buildcraft,ComputerCraft,and Redpower,but im Not very good at Railcraft.

Pvp is More fun Then no violence.Never been in a faction

Bans, if any: Never been banned

Username of who referred you to this server: Found it myself on the forums

hope its clearer

Well, it's easier for me to understand it, but there's still a lack of detail.

Minecraft Username: 3vilsniper

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now, tekkit about a year now.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I hate griefers. On a server i played on we had to fight of the griefers.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have a lot of experience with all of them

Bans, if any: No i don't have any bans

Username of who referred you to this server: I just found this server by myself

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now, tekkit about a year now.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I hate griefers. On a server i played on we had to fight of the griefers. (Please describe how you would feel if you were griefed.)

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have a lot of experience with all of them (More detail please?)

Bans, if any: No i don't have any bans

Added some notes above. If you could please make those changes, I'll let you in.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I hate griefers. On a server i played on we had to fight of the griefers. I would hate it. I don't see why people would destroy others work just for fun.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have a lot of experience with all of them. I'm not really a fan of pvp, but i'll deal with it if the server is nice. I love the idea of factions tho.Bans, if any: No i don't have any bans

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: ive played minecraft for one and a half years,ive player tekkit for about 6 monthes

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): If a server says that you shouldnt do it, you dont do it.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have tons of experience with Tekkit, I love PvP, but i have never been part of a faction

Bans, if any: I have never been Banned

Username of who referred you to this server:Nobody i found it myself.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I hate griefers. On a server i played on we had to fight of the griefers. I would hate it. I don't see why people would destroy others work just for fun.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have a lot of experience with all of them. I'm not really a fan of pvp, but i'll deal with it if the server is nice. I love the idea of factions tho.Bans, if any: No i don't have any bans

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: ive played minecraft for one and a half years,ive player tekkit for about 6 monthes

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): If a server says that you shouldnt do it, you dont do it.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have tons of experience with Tekkit, I love PvP, but i have never been part of a faction

Bans, if any: I have never been Banned

Username of who referred you to this server:Nobody i found it myself.

Welcome to both of you!

Minecraft Username: EKSTROM333

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7.3 and I have been playing tekkit for a couple of months now and Im always learning.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): They're pathetic losers who think they're being funny by ruining a game for others. There is nothing funny about what they do.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have mostly been playing singleplayer and a little multiplayer with my friends, but I have not been experiencing much pvp and factions.

Bans, if any: I'm a honest and mature player, and wish no harm against others

Username of who referred you to this server: None, saw it on the forums

Minecraft Username:knowledge12345

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: about 2 months

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Griefing just shows

how immature someone is

Username of who referred you to this server:no one

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: built a house,factory, technology like quantum armor played mostly single player but now on multiplayer

Bans, if any:none

Sorry for the late replies, but my computer wasn't working the last few days, and appearantly, none of the other mods/admins are aware that they are supposed to be reviewing these applications as well.

Minecraft Username: EKSTROM333

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7.3 and I have been playing tekkit for a couple of months now and Im always learning.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): They're pathetic losers who think they're being funny by ruining a game for others. There is nothing funny about what they do.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have mostly been playing singleplayer and a little multiplayer with my friends, but I have not been experiencing much pvp and factions.

Bans, if any: I'm a honest and mature player, and wish no harm against others

Username of who referred you to this server: None, saw it on the forums

Welcome!

Minecraft Username:knowledge12345

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: about 2 months

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Griefing just shows

how immature someone is

Username of who referred you to this server:no one

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: built a house,factory, technology like quantum armor played mostly single player but now on multiplayer

Bans, if any:none

A little more work and I'll unguest you.

Anyways, later on, I'm adding a plugin that will reward people for being active on the server.

I got kicked out of my own faction :(

Fixed it.

Also, I'm expecting for Tekkit to update to Tekkit 4 later this month, however, the transition to Tekkit 4 won't be seamless. There is a chance that we may not be able to convert existing worlds to Tekkit 4, and if we can't, then we'll have to start all over from scratch. D: However, existing members that have already started building machines will be given diamond tools and other stuff to start off with.

Also, right now, I'm deciding on wether or not to do a temporary TekkitLite server while we wait for Tekkit to update. If I do decide to do so, we will still have Bukkit plugins powered by BukkitForge, and we should still be able to move items over to Tekkit 4 (if it ever updates), HOWEVER you won't be able to migrate items currently on our Tekkit 3.1.3 world until Tekkit 4 updates.

Minecraft Username: rage1986

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: 1 year

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): its a shhity thing to do, and they should be perm banned

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: 1 year

Bans, if any: none

Username of who referred you to this server: none