[3.1.2] TekkitWars [PvP] [40 slots] [Greylist] [Factions] [No EE] [No BC] PvP or get PvP'ed

alonsog1997

Minecraft Username: rage1986

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: 1 year

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): its a shhity thing to do, and they should be perm banned

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: 1 year

Bans, if any: none

Username of who referred you to this server: none

If you could please add a little more detail, and correct your grammar, I'll go ahead and unguest you.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Daaltaraan

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I've played Minecraft since early Beta but I have not played at all in nearly a year. However, I cannot resist the beautiful call of Tekkit. While I expect a steep learning curve, I believe I will be to learn fairly quickly.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I cannot understand the philosophy behind griefing. It just annoys everyone and makes one the bane of everyone else's existent.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I know Factions and PvP. I hope to learn Tekkit fairly quickly.

Bans, if any: I am as clean as a whistle!

Username of who referred you to this server: None. I just browsed through these forums and picked this one randomly. A happy happenchance.

im not going to redo my application due to a few grammar issues, and i have no other details to give. you can unguest me or not your choice.

Denied, put zero effort into the application and refused to correct it.

Minecraft Username: Daaltaraan

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I've played Minecraft since early Beta but I have not played at all in nearly a year. However, I cannot resist the beautiful call of Tekkit. While I expect a steep learning curve, I believe I will be to learn fairly quickly.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I cannot understand the philosophy behind griefing. It just annoys everyone and makes one the bane of everyone else's existent.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I know Factions and PvP. I hope to learn Tekkit fairly quickly.

Bans, if any: I am as clean as a whistle!

Username of who referred you to this server: None. I just browsed through these forums and picked this one randomly. A happy happenchance.

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been busy with schoolwork. Anyways, I'll unguest you once the server comes back online, server's down for maintenance right now because somebody crashed the server.

Minecraft Username: zxda

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I`ve been playing minecraft for 2 years, and I have played tekkit for about 2 months, but because it is such a big mod, there is still quite a bit to learn.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Honestly, griefing makes no sense to me. Destroying other people`s work, and stealing all their stuff, just doesn`t make sense. I have been griefed and it sure sucks, it ruins the fun of the game I think.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have played tekkit for 2 months, but am still learning, and I have played a bit of PvP on minecraft servers, and have nevery encountered the factions mod, but it does seem quite fun.

Bans, if any: None.

Username of who referred you to this server: The forums.

Minecraft Username: zxda

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I`ve been playing minecraft for 2 years, and I have played tekkit for about 2 months, but because it is such a big mod, there is still quite a bit to learn.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Honestly, griefing makes no sense to me. Destroying other people`s work, and stealing all their stuff, just doesn`t make sense. I have been griefed and it sure sucks, it ruins the fun of the game I think.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have played tekkit for 2 months, but am still learning, and I have played a bit of PvP on minecraft servers, and have nevery encountered the factions mod, but it does seem quite fun.

Bans, if any: None.

Username of who referred you to this server: The forums.

Welcome!

Also, when you join the server, please be aware that even though the topic title says Tekkit 3.1.2, we are still on 3.1.3. Later today, however, I will be downgrading the server to 3.1.2.

Minecraft Username: pagerrager

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Minecraft, since 1.7.3 (Beta) which I think was over 6 months. Tekkit, for about half that time.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Griefing is something to be dealt with seriously, if it happens, punishment should be severe.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I am very decent at Tekkit, I am able to make just about anything. Given the time. I am also fairly decent at PvP, given the conditions. Factions I only have a few experiences with and none of them were bad.

Bans, if any: None

Username of who referred you to this server: None

Minecraft Username: pagerrager

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Minecraft, since 1.7.3 (Beta) which I think was over 6 months. Tekkit, for about half that time.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Griefing is something to be dealt with seriously, if it happens, punishment should be severe.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I am very decent at Tekkit, I am able to make just about anything. Given the time. I am also fairly decent at PvP, given the conditions. Factions I only have a few experiences with and none of them were bad.

Bans, if any: None

Username of who referred you to this server: None

Once the server comes back online, you will be unguested.

About 2 hours from now, but I'll try to have the server up and running by 8PM California Time.

Ah, that's good. We are on the same time zone. How active is the server?

Also, looking for staff?

(lol a third edit.) Contact me via Skype if you need my immediate attention.

~pagerrager (Skype username. Without the ~)

The server is downgrading to 3.1.2 and he is adding new whitelisters, he said it would be up soon.

I am currently trying to fix major server issues, as the server still keeps crashing. Currently it seems like we may have to remove Factions and use Towny, and I'm trying to get a temporary map online in the meantime, but even that is failing. D:

I am currently trying to fix major server issues, as the server still keeps crashing. Currently it seems like we may have to remove Factions and use Towny, and I'm trying to get a temporary map online in the meantime, but even that is failing. D:

It isn't a huge deal to have factions. Just do what you can, we will wait.

Is there an actual deadline for when the server will be up? Because I don't want this server to not be active for a long time and die like many others.

Sorry, been busy with schoolwork all week. Anyways, I'm doing some more testing under linux to see if I can get anywhere, so hopefully I'll have at least a temporary server up by midnight, and then tomorrow, I'll see why the real map isn't working. Just got the temp map to work and I will upload it in a few minutes.

Sorry, been busy with schoolwork all week. Anyways, I'm doing some more testing under linux to see if I can get anywhere, so hopefully I'll have at least a temporary server up by midnight, and then tomorrow, I'll see why the real map isn't working. Just got the temp map to work and I will upload it in a few minutes.

Temporary map is up and running now.

• 3 weeks later...