Can't launch modpack

Tyderf

Question

When I try to launch a modpack for instance blightfall (this is the only pack I have installed) the launcher closes (I set my launcher to hide while game is running) and then no game shows up and the launcher comes back which means the game probably crashed.  I attatched some logs I didn't know which ones were the right one so I added them all that had the date and time that I tried to launch the pack at.

fml-junk-earlystartup.log

latest.log

2017-04-06-5.log.gz

fml-client-latest.log

2 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Tyderf said:

When I try to launch a modpack for instance blightfall (this is the only pack I have installed) the launcher closes (I set my launcher to hide while game is running) and then no game shows up and the launcher comes back which means the game probably crashed.  I attatched some logs I didn't know which ones were the right one so I added them all that had the date and time that I tried to launch the pack at.

fml-junk-earlystartup.log

latest.log

2017-04-06-5.log.gz

fml-client-latest.log

Could you, per chance, use pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com for those logs? Even moderators cannot view those attachments...

Rick click computer > Properties

then click Device Manager at the side, go to Display Adapters.

Right click your graphics card, click properties and the then go to the Driver tab. Then select rollback driver.

It should load for a little then the screen should go black then come back on. After you've done this either restart your PC.

It worked for me.

It is quote from this post.

Edited by Filarel