Modpack Download Problem

Alexzan

Hey Guys, I have a little problem with my custom modpack. When I try to download it from the Launcher, it says: Attemping to extract file alexzanpack-1.0.zip but it did not exist. How can I fix this problem? Thanks :D

Modpack Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o4c7gnwyrqeenfl/alexzanpack-1.0.zip?dl=0

I tried to modify zip file name, but it doesn't still work.

OLD!

Edited by Alexzan

• Moderators

You have serveral issues:

1) You have a LOT of mods from bad sources. Re-download all mods that are modname-1.7.10.jar from Curse or Curseforge or mod author website. 

2) Your don't need the CoreMods folder, move all that into Mods.

3) Your Bin folder should have the forge universal renamed to modpack.jar. You have the installer in there instead. 

4) Your dropbox link should end with dl=1, not dl=0

Edited by AetherPirate

15 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

You have serveral issues:

1) You have a LOT of mods from bad sources. Re-download all mods that are modname-1.7.10.jar from Curse or Curseforge or mod author website. 

2) Your don't need the CoreMods folder, move all that into Mods.

3) Your Bin folder should have the forge universal renamed to modpack.jar. You have the installer in there instead. 

4) Your dropbox link should end with dl=1, not dl=0

Now I have got another problem. When I did the things that you wrote me, I was able to download the modpack, but it was Minecraft Vanilla. 

I downloaded Backpacks from Curse, i edited the modpack link, but it says: error to download (previous link). Why it says that it can't download the pack beacuse it's the old Dropbox Link? Here's the new link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/7ugqkd1y7r4hxeu/alexzanpack-1.0.zip

The Error is: 

rere.JPG

Edited by Alexzan

• Moderators

That new link still downloads a pack with lots of mods obtained from crap sources. Fix that. 

Your modpack.jar is named modpack.jar.jar. Either turn on "View File Extensions for known files" or just remove the .jar. 

After fixing your pack, you will need to increment your modpack version number, in ModPack Settings, then close your launcher and wait a bit. 

2 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

That new link still downloads a pack with lots of mods obtained from crap sources. Fix that. 

Your modpack.jar is named modpack.jar.jar. Either turn on "View File Extensions for known files" or just remove the .jar. 

After fixing your pack, you will need to increment your modpack version number, in ModPack Settings, then close your launcher and wait a bit. 

Thanks for your time! All Problems are resolved. Thanks again! :DD