3.0.5 server

Kepsnius

Can someone tell me if there is a place where I can download an older version of Tekkit Classic server (3.0.5 or any version that has crafting table III in it)? I can't seem to find it and really wanna play w/ my friend and with those crafting tables.

Edited by Kepsnius

You are able to select any version from 3.0.0 or up on the technic launcher. Just click "Modpack Options" and then "a specific version"

https://imgur.com/a/ZKcSw

Once you've downloaded the client version as you wish, you can copy all files except local mods to your server. Local mods are things like inventory tweaks or WAILA

Edited by jumpandshootbeef
Forgot to write the last bit down

23 minutes ago, jumpandshootbeef said:

You are able to select any version from 3.0.0 or up on the technic launcher. Just click "Modpack Options" and then "a specific version"

https://imgur.com/a/ZKcSw

Once you've downloaded the client version as you wish, you can copy all files except local mods to your server. Local mods are things like inventory tweaks or WAILA

1.png

2.png

17 minutes ago, jumpandshootbeef said:

Are you running plugins along with this modpack? And I don't think REI's minimap is a server mod in that version yet. On the server, delete REI's minimap, Inventory tweaks and MAtmos, then try again

i am not running any plugins. i deleted everything that has to do with matmos, reis minimap and invtweaks but still the same error.

Can you send me the crash logs and latest.log from forge? I'll be able to understand the error better and hopefully help you solve it

And are you using the correct forge version along with the correct minecraft_server jar file?

Edited by jumpandshootbeef

4 minutes ago, Kepsnius said:

where do i find those?

You are running your server from either the minecraft server .jar or a start.sh/start.bat script. Those files are located in a bin folder or the general folder of your tekkit classic pack. In that general tekkit classic directory there should be either a "crash-logs" and/or "logs" folder. Otherwise use a file explorer search function to locate them.

2 minutes ago, jumpandshootbeef said:

You are running your server from either the minecraft server .jar or a start.sh/start.bat script. Those files are located in a bin folder or the general folder of your tekkit classic pack. In that general tekkit classic directory there should be either a "crash-logs" and/or "logs" folder. Otherwise use a file explorer search function to locate them.

im running my server from a seperate folder on my desktop

40 minutes ago, jumpandshootbeef said:

Then they should be there

they aren't there... i see this is a hard situation, so if u dont want to u can stop putting your effort into it, i guess im just gonna play the newer versions then... i just thought its gonna be easy to make an older-version server

anyways, i think the server wasnt "crashing", thats why there are no logs, i think it's just counted like it has stopped or smth

9 minutes ago, Kepsnius said:

they aren't there... i see this is a hard situation, so if u dont want to u can stop putting your effort into it, i guess im just gonna play the newer versions then... i just thought its gonna be easy to make an older-version server

anyways, i think the server wasnt "crashing", thats why there are no logs, i think it's just counted like it has stopped or smth

If you're sure you can't find any logs other than the console there's not much I can do :(. You could try to search the net for anyone who still has the old files

32 minutes ago, jumpandshootbeef said:

If you're sure you can't find any logs other than the console there's not much I can do :(. You could try to search the net for anyone who still has the old files

well yeah. thanks for trying anyways lol

11.png

40 minutes ago, jumpandshootbeef said:

lmao i just found some random old video with a mediafire 3.0.3 tekkit classic server! i downloaded it and kept switching versions to check which one it is and bam success! ty