None of my Modpacks open

SaikoShark

I honestly have no idea whats happening. It was working one day and now its not and i have done almost everything simple to fix it. Past the basics of uninstalling and reinstalling the client, disabling Java and reactivating it, updating to 8, and restarting my computer i have no idea how to fix this. I see some people posting with like file content to recieve help and I don't know how to do that. I'd love some guidance in fixing this issue.

The main problem as far as what the client is doing is: I'll press play it shows all the content loading then the client disappears for a split second and reappears as if I didn't click anything in the first place.

PLZ HELP

• Moderators

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click "Open Logs". The logs are all called techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. We need the Logs from when you were/are having your issues.

now go to the internet and google pastebin, click the first link that shows and copy - > paste the whole text wall from one log onto pastebin, now click the button underneath to "Create Paste" so it sticks and then copy the link and post it here.

If these are your very own made packs then post the link to the pack so someone can see how you set it up wrong.