Combining GT New Horizons with FTB Infinity Evolved on expert mode

clowcadia

Hey guys, I really liked ftb infinity evolved expert mode, and always enjoyed IC2. But I really want to get further with IC2 and enjoy the difficulties that Greg tech provides. The harder the better.

So I sort of want to combine full IC2 with most greg tech difficulty with difficulty of expert for thermal expansion and still want to have fun with impressive engineering. I want to keep agricraft, botania and witchery and keep it infinity evolved style. because i am sure i will want to take a break from difficult stuff with ic2 greg tech.

Question is, has anyone been able to combine the 2 and how. I have been having issues so far, the Tec Tech mod is preventing loading, and i dont know what it is for. Been looking for documentation but makes me think its un needed.

19 hours ago, clowcadia said:

Hey guys, I really liked ftb infinity evolved expert mode, and always enjoyed IC2. But I really want to get further with IC2 and enjoy the difficulties that Greg tech provides. The harder the better.

So I sort of want to combine full IC2 with most greg tech difficulty with difficulty of expert for thermal expansion and still want to have fun with impressive engineering. I want to keep agricraft, botania and witchery and keep it infinity evolved style. because i am sure i will want to take a break from difficult stuff with ic2 greg tech.

Question is, has anyone been able to combine the 2 and how. I have been having issues so far, the Tec Tech mod is preventing loading, and i dont know what it is for. Been looking for documentation but makes me think its un needed.

I see you already discussed this on the TecTech github. I suppose this has been resolved now?