Tekkit Server Crash Log Help

ComradeNikolai

3 hours ago, ComradeNikolai said:

Hey guys,
This is the second time my server has crashed in a couple months and it will not start back up again. I have attached the log and if you need any further information just let me know. Thanks in advance!

crash-2018-08-19_01.01.14-server.txt

Your power or pc/server probably shut off suddenly. Power loss maybe? Remove the DimDoors folder from the world save. As that got corrupted.

Thanks JaariAtmc! I believe the power loos was from a recent thunder storm. Just two quick questions for you:
1) Will the corrupt folder correct itself now that I have deleted it?
2) What part of the log gave away the folder being corrupt? The references to the Dimensional Doors mod?
Thanks again for the help!

6 hours ago, ComradeNikolai said:

Thanks JaariAtmc! I believe the power loos was from a recent thunder storm. Just two quick questions for you:
1) Will the corrupt folder correct itself now that I have deleted it?
2) What part of the log gave away the folder being corrupt? The references to the Dimensional Doors mod?
Thanks again for the help!

1) Yes. To be more exact, it will just generate again. It might get corrupted again though, in case of another sudden power loss situation.

2) The references to DimDoors yes. (StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.createAndRegisterBlacklist(PocketManager.java:697) and (StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.saving.DDSaveHandler.loadAll(DDSaveHandler.java:59). Also, it being Tekkit and more people having this issue.