Surviwar [1.7.10][Server Pack][Whitelisted][Discord][Community][/Siege][PvP][PvE][TINY Banlist][Semi-RP]

Hello!

I don't quite know what to write, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the server.

What is our server? Let me tell you, we like to consider the server semi-rp, what do I mean by that? Well, we like to promote a team/solo based interpersonal world. Create communities, meet new people and maybe even wage war ;).

We like to keep things free an open, we don't like restrictions, so you can expect looser ban lists, less plugins, less lag.

What plugins? Plugins on our server consist of;

Essentials : The essentials!

GroupManager : To manage the groups!

- GriefPrevention : To keep your builds as safe as you can! (/siege enabled!)

- Buycraft : To benefit our benefactor.

What can I be expecting from the modpack? Fun and enjoyable mods, explosives, armour, weapons, tools, quarries, magic, a mod for every person, A tool for every miner, A sword for every warrior. Our pack can be downloaded at this link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/monitors-fun-pack.1263647

How do I join? Our server IP is legnuts.fluctis.com:27334, and yes, the server IP is kind of strange, we do like to focus on our builds and stuff, but our community is definitely one to promote jokes. The server is whitelisted, we like to make sure members of our community are people who we feel can understand and appreciate our rules and such. To apply for the server, you can join our discord: https://discord.gg/r4T8BV7! All you have to do is confirm you understand our rules, and state why you wish to join! :)

Speaking of rules... On our server, our rules are pretty simple;

No cheating.

No glitches.

Also, we do not want players exploiting plugins, nor bypassing griefprevention. As you can see, we really don't want players to be restricted by any means! Our banned items also put into action this same argument, as of now, our only banned items being Watch of flowing time (ProjectE) and Dark Matter Pedestal (ProjectE). 

Hopefully you have taken interest in the server and community and apply! I have decided not to attach any pictures, but rather leave it a surprise for the people who join.

Thanks, see you soon!