Question

Hello there! My name is Philip and this is my complain.

The launcher keeps kicking me out of my game. I don't know why or how and it would make me happy if you respond quickly. My computer isn't the best, but it is better then my old one, which didn't get the launcher crashed every minute. Now the launcher keeps crashing me out of m game about every 5th minute. My computer dosn't have any virusses. It has alot of GB left. So the only solution i got is to do is this. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dangerousbabez
      Every time i open it it just closes the launcher then re opens it
      heres my crash log
      crash-2019-04-16_01.09.26-client.txt
    • By ObliviousStranger
      I recently downloaded the launcher and afterwards Pixelmon Generations modpack, and when i click the play button it closes and reopens the launcher after it finishes downloading the "Minecraft assets" and i tried updating my graphics card, reinstalling the modpack, and even reinstalling the launcher to no avail. I could really use some guidance please.
      Here's the log:
      https://pastebin.com/T74r2BkS
    • By theMOGLISS
      does anyone know if theres a modpack combining tekkit classic and pixelmon or a pixelmon pack with equivelent exchange and buildcraft and all the mods to make automated factories?
    • By landocchi
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-engineer.1216358
      IP: 68.186.146.215
      Rules: 1. Don't grief the map, don't spam chat, don't try to crash the server.
      Mods Included: Pixelmon, ProjectE, Industrialcraft 2, AdvancedRocketry, VeinMiner, and much more!
      Description: I made this fun mod-pack for me and my buddies to play, and we would love some more people to join! Different Pixelmon are found on different planets, so in order to get certain Pixelmon you will have to travel to far away planets. This mod is the perfect mix between industrial mods and fantasy mods all with Pixelmon.
      Up-time: 24/7
      If the server does get big enough, we can add voting rewards, weekly tournaments, scavenger hunts, and a lot more!
    • By Moongoddss
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wycked.1238559

Server IP: S43.hosthorde.com:26424
      Photos available at Photos
      Server Rules:
      Have Fun No one by one towers No griefing Be Respectful Treat others the way you would like to be Treated We created a server of mods we wanted to explore. Come and join us.
      Expected to be up 24/7
      This is a Family Friendly Server...Our children play on here.

Mods included in modpack are:
      Pixelmon, Mo’ villages, Baubles, Better Foliage, Better Underground, JEI, Natura, Forestry, Binnie Core, Binnie’s Design, Binnie’s Genetics, Binnie’s Botany, Binnie’s Extra Bees, Binnie’s Extra Trees, Biomes O’ Plenty, Bird’s Nests, Botania, Brutal Zombie Siege, Friendly Fire, Gendustry, Waila, Inventory Pets, Wizardry, Magic Bees, Oreberries, Pam’s HarvestCraft, Roguelike Dungeons, Tinkers’ Construct, Thermal Expansion, Thermal Foundation, Thermal Dynamics, Tinkers’ Complement, The Twilight Forest, Voidcraft, Wolf Armor and Storage