Auth Servers Inaccessible

beauwillplay

Question

Apologies for posting a question already asked, however each thread is either old and dead or posed solutions that have been ineffective.

The issue i am facing is one that is stopping me from accessing the technic launcher as (regardless of what is inputted into the login boxes) each time i press login, the error message:

"An error has occurred while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com" occurs.

Please note that the Mojang servers are up and vanilla minecraft works as it should. Initially i figured it was a Java issue, so after uninstalling and installing Java i tried again, with zero luck. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the Technic launcher, with the same results. Next i disabled my firewall & anti-virus, which again did not work. More minor troubleshoots such as resetting router, restarting laptop etc. have also been unsuccessful in fixing the issue. 

I am using a Windows 10 laptop, 64 bit. The Java and Technic launchers installed are the most up to date versions. This is the first time both Java and the Technic launcher have been installed onto this machine.

This is an issue that i have tried for many hours to fix, with much troubleshooting research (even to the extent of watching spanish troubleshooting youtube vids) and i feel as if i am no closer to any solution. So if anyone could lend me a hand or at least point me in some sort of direction it would be much appreciated. 

Many thanks.

Edited by beauwillplay

1 answer to this question