What tinkers construct version works with this modpack?

Felix_whiston

So basically the latest 1.7.10 tinkers construct version doesn't work with tekkits current forge version, which tinkers construct version works with tekkit legends, i've been adding a few mods that's making the modpack a little more interesting, yeah it's custom now, but if you want something a little extra like magic i can give you my game files as a thanks..

forget what i said, so basically i installed magic bees, said i need the forest mod thing, i installed that, the forest mod doesn't work with the current forge version, deleted magic bees and the forest mod, AND FOR  SOME REASON, I STILL GET THE MESSAGE, i have no other mods that require the mod, please help, i did delete them

• Moderators

are you playing Tekkit space, which is this section that you posted on, or Tekkit Legends, that you also posted on

it's very difficult to give a reply when a user can't decide which modpack he plays on.

We have a bot that auto-reads and identifies issues between mods and Forge on Discord. Drop your log onto our tech-help channel and our bot should give you instructions

Just now, Munaus said:

are you playing Tekkit space, which is this section that you posted on, or Tekkit Legends, that you also posted on

it's very difficult to give a reply when a user can't decide which modpack he plays on.

We have a bot that auto-reads and identifies issues between mods and Forge on Discord. Drop your log onto our tech-help channel and our bot should give you instructions

tekkit legends, i just searched "tekkit modpack help" on google and found this, i didn't know tekkit legends was a sequel