The Bomb Gaming's First YouTube Voltz Series!

DmCarter

Had to kinda move this thread, I mean like create another one and abandon the one I made. BUT, anyways. Hey guys, DmCarter here shouting out a new YouTube series started by "The Bomb Gaming". A standard closed small community challenged to record and review Games and Add-Ons to entertain and inform people to tell them whether they want it or not and want to enjoy it. But forget all of that, we started our first multiplayer series on a popular server allowing people to come and pass by and say "Hello" and check out our cool builds/factories we will be making in the progression of the series. So skipping to the link, the link is here:

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYb8knFAmDc

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBombGaming1

If you want to subscribe, like the video and throw in there some good comments to cheer us up and make more Voltz videos and series in the future, feel free to do so. One more thing, leave a comment in this thread or in the video and post in there some suggestions to help us out and improve our videos in the future. Overall, thank you for your consideration in reading this thread and appreciate your support. Anyways, thank you.

I am going to watch this solely because its volts. Hope it's good. Edit: !!! Don't sign your posts. We can see your name right next to the post.

To be honest, since it's our FIRST video. It might not be so good to you but as I said above, you can leave some suggestions in this thread or in the comments section to help us out so we can improve our videos. And thanks for telling me that, I almost forgot. xD