What to do in tekkit

Nickfire

Me and my friends are on a sever but have done everything we got quntum arrmor ring of acrna and we dont know what to do the sever is perfect becuase not a lot of people know about it.Can you give me any ideas on what to do.

other info

cant tell what sever or it will get crowd crators mad a max of 12 players

we have tons of diamonds darkmatter and red matter

we are working on force field

i have a klin star omga

Me and my friends are on a sever but have done everything we got quntum arrmor ring of acrna and we dont know what to do the sever is perfect becuase not a lot of people know about it.Can you give me any ideas on what to do.

other info

cant tell what sever or it will get crowd crators mad a max of 12 players

we have tons of diamonds darkmatter and red matter

we are working on force field

i have a klin star omga

I don't understand what it is you want. Are you looking for players to join your server? I suggest you go into the Whitelist Servers section of this forum and try your luck with an ad.

That's the problem with EE, once you get to the point your flowers are just spitting out RM, you just find yourself kind of wondering what else you could do... I recommend you start a new map, but you deactivate EE this time. Some will find this a harsh change, but you'll have a lot more fun in the long run.

That's the problem with EE, once you get to the point your flowers are just spitting out RM, you just find yourself kind of wondering what else you could do... I recommend you start a new map, but you deactivate EE this time. Some will find this a harsh change, but you'll have a lot more fun in the long run.

I second that recommendation.

i might do that i just need to find a sever not a lot of people know about i hate crowed severs i always get killed by people in redmatter arrmor not quntum though grifed and other stuff or maybe i should start a war with everyone on the sever i think i just ansewred my own qustion

ok so i started a war but the only problem is that i cant grif there base on this sever you can only grife with a canon some how does anyboby know how a caonon works and the contrals also if you have anything that can help with the war like startyes my enimes have red karta and nano arrmor the lader has redkatra ring of arcan and quntum armmor and arcangels smit by the way thanks Xylord