FORGE version change in modpacks

andCZ

5 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Go to the bin folder, remove the modpack.jar and version.json files. Add your own forge, rename it to modpack or modpack.jar and start your modpack again.

thanks for answer, but if I do it and I will click on play it loads and then it crash back to launcher screen. What I am doing incorrect?

sorry for my english, i am from czechia

7 hours ago, andCZ said:

thanks for answer, but if I do it and I will click on play it loads and then it crash back to launcher screen. What I am doing incorrect?

sorry for my english, i am from czechia

English is fine. I see people from Murica with worse, and that's their main language.

Include a log. (Launcher Options -> Open Logs -> Today's log) Use pastebin or paste.ubuntu.com to share the log.

17 hours ago, andCZ said:

heey, people, help?

So uh. I downloaded the same modpack you were using. I removed the older forge, and added the same forge you are using. Got it started for a bit before the older Optifine version broke it.

Quite unsure what you did so it doesn't work. The error in your log usually means wrong Forge/Minecraft version.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:53 PM, JaariAtmc said:

So uh. I downloaded the same modpack you were using. I removed the older forge, and added the same forge you are using. Got it started for a bit before the older Optifine version broke it.

Quite unsure what you did so it doesn't work. The error in your log usually means wrong Forge/Minecraft version.

that means I can not change it?

On 2/11/2020 at 8:13 PM, JaariAtmc said:

What's the full name of the forge file you are using (before you renamed it to modpack.jar)?

forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2847-universal but i think, i tried to use this name without the -universal