File version.json not found

Homer_400

When i play in my favorite modpack, it doesn't work. There's just a white screen and it never opens. I tried to downgrade java as people from other forums told to do. But doesn't work either. I'm sure that isn't a problem with low space in disk because i have 800Gb free in my 1tb disk. So i Opened the console and it says that version.json file is missing. I've already seen others posts about this problems, but there was no answer to this problem, actually. https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/xJkd7chXGN/

Screenshot (22).png

Edited by Homer_400
Forgot ubuntu paste file

Well, what does the modpack.jar file look like in ~.technic\modpacks\a-era-do-futuro-1-fg\bin\ (you can get here more by pressing the modpack options gear from the launcher -> open folder). You will need something like winrar to open the file. If the file is missing or is no longer valid, either try re-installing the pack or manually replacing it

I should have looked at that log file first, 

at com.mrcrayfish.furniture.Donators.<init>(Donators.java:19)

that furniture mod is attempting to connect to something for what appears to be donor cape related, and its bombing out. Try looking for the config for that mod as there's usually options to disable those sorts of things.