Tekxit 3 Server kicks players if only one player is on?

rtxd

I've just recently setup a Tekxit 3 server and everything is working perfectly except recently I've noticed when only one person is on the server it for some reason kicks them off.

The message it says in the server logs is "Player Lost Connection: Timed Out"

On the client end it says "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

I can't seem to figure out why.

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I can't seem to find a forum on bugs for tekxit 3)

I have personally experienced this issue on a server of mine many moons ago, of course I don't recall specifics anymore...as usual please provide the server log, and if possible a client log from a client getting kicked (you can paste only the relevant sections if this is a pvp server and you don't wish to disclose player cords via server logs) to something like pastebin or hastebin

Ahh actually I misread your initial post, its getting too late over here...I thought this was an issue where when one player joined it always kicks another player...

This is a Tekxit 3 server, is this an official server download of Tekxit 3? Also, have you noticed this happen to any player, or has it only been for a specific player?

This is an official server download of Tekxit 3, pretty much out of the box. 

This server is only for me and a few mates, and it's been happening for abour 4 of the 5 people that reguarly use this server