I can't install my own made modpack but my friends can and others do work.

Tristan_The_Gamer

Question

Hi! My name is Tristan and I have an issue. Whenever I try to install or open my own modpack it loads the files and cuts off right before it should either be playable or well, played. I have looked at a few similair forums. And they all said that Ineed to disable my antivirus (for example mcafee security) but I only have my built in windows security! And I don't know which setting to change. Whenever my friends try  to play with my modpack it works fine with them! I am really clueless. Please if you have any ideas. Tell me. I have tryed almos everything. Reinstalling the modpack, making a new modpack.zip file, deleting the modpack and installing it, reinstalling the technic launcher and putting my wifi connection off and on.

4 answers to this question

21 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Why is it so very hard for people to just include their technic log in their posts?

Listen, I understand that that is a dumb mistake. But please cut me some slack. This is my first forum on technic. I can try to update it if that would help. And this time include the log in the hope that would help.

2 hours ago, Tristan_The_Gamer said:

Listen, I understand that that is a dumb mistake. But please cut me some slack. This is my first forum on technic. I can try to update it if that would help. And this time include the log in the hope that would help.

Yeah, sorry there, I just get a bit cranky after I get the next gazillionth person requests help, shows all they did, but leaves out the one file that actually shows what they tried and what not. That's the technic log. You can find it under Launcher Options > Open Logs. Optionally, just come over to the technic discord. Its a bunch easier there, also a bunch faster than slow forums like these.

11 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Yeah, sorry there, I just get a bit cranky after I get the next gazillionth person requests help, shows all they did, but leaves out the one file that actually shows what they tried and what not. That's the technic log. You can find it under Launcher Options > Open Logs. Optionally, just come over to the technic discord. Its a bunch easier there, also a bunch faster than slow forums like these.

No problem it's okay. And I know that you're just trying to help. I understand and i'll try to find it.