My custom modpack isn't loading mods

When uploading my pack here, I kept running into the same problem. 

After successfully uploading my drobox file, I test the modpack by running it in the launcher, and I notice that it starts up super fast, and doesn't run forge. 

All the other discussions on a topic close to this got shut down without a clear resolution, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

Here's the pack(hopefully I'm sharing this correctly): https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/capt-frices-bluepack.1820096

And here's the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/si3inhmbqpi1qbg/modpack.zip?dl=1

Not zipped correctly and modpack.jar is actually called modpack.jar.jar now. Turn on file extensions and zip the bin/config/mods folders directly. Also, only get your mods from curseforge (and a few specific sites from mod devs dedicated to that small amount of mods like Micdoodle/Galacticraft). Also, did you get the forge universal or forge installer?

I tried the universal, as well as the installer. I also ran these mods on my minecraft instillation, and they run clean as far as I know, plus most of them were from curseforge. If I did get something that wasn't off of curseforge, it was because curse doesn't have the 1.12.2 versons of the mods I wanted.

Imma try this again with the proper zipping...

It didn't work again, one thing I'm noticing is that when I try to run the mod on my launcher, It doesn't try to update when I go to it to run it, even though I changed the files. I'm not sure if I'm just not waiting long enough for the server to update, or if there's something else going on. Also, there's a few tutorials I looked up for this, and they're released at different times with different methods, so some use the universal forge and some use the installer. I assume I use the universal, right?

1 hour ago, Christianfreedom said:

It didn't work again, one thing I'm noticing is that when I try to run the mod on my launcher, It doesn't try to update when I go to it to run it, even though I changed the files. I'm not sure if I'm just not waiting long enough for the server to update, or if there's something else going on. Also, there's a few tutorials I looked up for this, and they're released at different times with different methods, so some use the universal forge and some use the installer. I assume I use the universal, right?

For 1.12.2 latest, you download the installer, and rename it as-is to modpack.jar (or modpack, if you still have file extensions turned off).