Technic not downloading modpacks

iCyanz

Hello, I've been having trouble trying to install a modpack. I recently hard reset my computer, and it never had any issues with technic before, but now its not downloading. I've tried allocating more ram to the launcher, restarting my computer, etc.

I also get the same error message everytime, as shown here:

spacer.png

I'm not super advanced with this kind of thing, so apologies if it's a simple fix. Thanks in advance!

That error is caused by the modpack author not setting up the download for the modpack correctly, or it was deleted by the modpack author. this isn't an issue with you, (unless your firewall isnt allowing the public access).
If it however continues witht he same message for EVERY pack, then there is definently an issue, and you should look at your firewall and give it public access.

On 5/24/2021 at 7:20 AM, DarkAssassinLink said:

That error is caused by the modpack author not setting up the download for the modpack correctly, or it was deleted by the modpack author. this isn't an issue with you, (unless your firewall isnt allowing the public access).
If it however continues witht he same message for EVERY pack, then there is definently an issue, and you should look at your firewall and give it public access.

Sorry for the late reply- been busy.

I tested it, and it seems to just be that one modpack. Should i do what the error message says and try to contact the modpack author, and if so, how should i do that?

• Forum Administrators
7 hours ago, iCyanz said:

Sorry for the late reply- been busy.

I tested it, and it seems to just be that one modpack. Should i do what the error message says and try to contact the modpack author, and if so, how should i do that?

You can attempt to contact them by posting in the discussion section located on their modpack's platform page.

• 3 weeks later...