I recently installed Battlegear 2 to Hexxit and it launches but all functionality to opening duel wield inventory and actually duel wielding doesn't function. Got any ideas what its conflicting with?

I recently started playing hexxit and felt it needed a few things number one on my list was optifine which I applaud people who actually did it correctly back in the day and number two would be aether, aether is a mess but all the core elements work even though it makes my eyes burn to look at my skin and inventory screen when I have to use different button inputs to access hexxit inventory screen and aether inventory screen. 
so I it works relatively fine except when it decides to randomly make the aether a black void if I exit my world and re-enter causing me to fall to my death when I was on solid land but if I restart it works fine.

then comes battlegear 2 I found a 1.5.2 version and installed it all the items appear and the sigil menu works but all buttons to inventory and opening duel wield mode don't I changed the control inputs and it still doesn't work.

TL:DR I would like to know if this is possible to fix or not.