technic launcher being considerd virus?

halaay

P.S: i'm sorry if i'm in the wrong section , if i am please locate me to the right place
um ok so something wrong was with technic launcher a few days ago it wont open i didint put any server (which created settings.json and launcher_profiles.json , if you put it in the technic folder and the server is in there and u run it , technic wont launch) so then i uninstalled that so i could install it again , so then i went to technic launcher website , downloaded it opened it , then my antivirus triggerd and considerd technic was a virus , i downloaded it from original (i mean i clicked on a technic download link from 2015 , so ofc it woudnlt work) , does anyone know why this happens? and can someone provide me a link to the original/real website to download technic launcher? thx pls reply

48 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

It's quite literally just here: https://www.technicpack.net/download

But considering you said your antivirus triggered, you are probably using Norton. Which is crap.

Ahhhhh nevermind that issue was fixed , got another issue which is my modpack takes like an entire 24 hours to just download... why does my modpack take an entire eternity to download

18 hours ago, halaay said:

Ahhhhh nevermind that issue was fixed , got another issue which is my modpack takes like an entire 24 hours to just download... why does my modpack take an entire eternity to download

No clue, what's your modpack?