B-Team Error

Hello, I am experiencing something weird, can you please help ?

I was playing attack of the bteam when I ended up crashing while teleporting to my base. When I try to load back into the world, I get in, but before any chunk is loaded, I crash.

It keeps mentioning the DNA breeder, despite the fact I deleted the DNA breeder using MCedit.

Edit : Actually, it just so happens that everytime I load my save, the changes I did to blocks in MCedit are discarded

Edited by Dovokoune

3 hours ago, Dovokoune said:

Hello, I am experiencing something weird, can you please help ?

I was playing attack of the bteam when I ended up crashing while teleporting to my base. When I try to load back into the world, I get in, but before any chunk is loaded, I crash.

It keeps mentioning the DNA breeder, despite the fact I deleted the DNA breeder using MCedit.

Edit : Actually, it just so happens that everytime I load my save, the changes I did to blocks in MCedit are discarded

Please include a crashlog or your technic log. You can use this site to upload it. https://paste.ubuntu.com/

5 hours ago, Dovokoune said:

Actually, nevermind, I found a way to solve this by looking at old topics, you just need to go to config, the forge.cfg and replace the following line :

B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

by :

B:removeErroringTileEntities=true

Yeah. You might want to disable that again though, its a blunt axe approach. If you want to prevent this in the future, don't leave genes inside the DNA breeder when you leave the chunk. This issue happens when your base unloads but there's still a gene inside the breeder.