technic launcher authorization and mod not not working

csm1thh

i followed a youtube tutorial on how to install pixelmon but when i got to the final step of clicking play on the technic launcher the game didnt start. After that i decided to start again from the beginning but an error came up when putting my microsoft logins in, it said 'failed to get OAuth authorization', now im completely unable to log into technic launcher, please can someone explain why the game didnt start at the beginning but also this error of 'OAuth'. I am unable to insert an image of the problem so let me know if you would need this or not, thank you.

Do you only have a microsoft account? This launcher requires the microsoft account to have a minecraft java edition account attached. Are you underage, as in below 18 years old? Microsoft doesn't allow you to use the account because its too young. Optionally, try going to %appdata%\.technic\ and delete the oauth folder.

Just multiple possible causes of this.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, WhiteOni said:

the same thing happened to me due to someone in my family migrating my acc and now i cant log in due to no Oauth

If they linked it to their microsoft account and that account is considered underaged, you can't use the launcher. Courtesy of microsoft, really. Such a pain.

• 2 months later...