Is it possible to remove all Tekkit-related blocks from a world?

sammy0025

I'm really sorry but I'm seriously quitting Tekkit for now. It was pretty fun at first but after a few weeks the bore starts to kick in. Back then, I had a Tekkit server running but later discovered it used way too much system resources, and people who originally joined my server (before it was Tekkit) quitted just due to Tekkit (additional launchers, bad framerates and a whole lot of reasons). Unfortunately Tekkit has too many things like UU-Matter and stuff from EE2 that made mining almost non-existant (and resource gathering, mining are kinda like the life of a normal Minecraftian).

I'm not trying to encourage people to quit Tekkit, but I'm just looking for a simple solution to remove all Tekkit-related blocks from the world. I keep getting something like Skipping TileEntity with ID {insert Tekkit object name here} on my console, and not is not only annoying but fills up the server log very quickly. I just wanted to ask is there a way to remove them, probably through tools like MCEdit?

• Forum Administrators

The error you are getting is unknown blocks being detected every time a chunk loads. It should only happen once for each chunk I believe.