[Voltz V1.0.4]MinecraftX[PvP][PvE][20 slots][No mods removed]

Gerbil_Guy

MinecraftX

[Voltz V1.0.4]

[PvP][PvE][20 slots](will expand to more as needed)

By the way admins will not gift items, or care about griefing so protect your creations as such.

IP:

minecraftx.co.uk:25620

or

91.84.249.160:25620

Vanilla Voltz

Staff list:

Gerbil_Guy

Joe_Awsome123

xxEliteSgtxx

NickDIsEpic

Maybe Rare or Special items in chests around the world for you to take.

Try to keep the use of anti-matter explosives to a minium.

PvP and PvE are enabled.

Rules:

• No Hacking
  • No Exploiting

• No Glitching

• No Harassment [Any Kind]

• No Stealing

• No Spamming

• No Raging

• No Asking for Items or Ranks (I will implement Ranks soon)

• No Advertising Other Servers

• Use Common Sense

Griefing is allowed.

Only build at least 100 blocks from spawn,

any closer and i will destroy it.

:D And Happy Crafting :D

Do not go on this server.

I have been on many servers made by this little group of players, if they don't like anything you say or don't agree with you, they will mute you, ban you, or grief your buildings.

It is run by people who are as mature as a 6 year old, which is insulting to the 6 year old in itself.

It says "no hacking" but I doubt they will enforce that, not even know you are hacking. I tested that theory on old servers run by them, they didn't know I was using nodus until I told them.

PVP is them flying around using 1 hit kill bows to kill you, when you are in a cave. Just for fun.

If you go onto this server, which I advice against. Please don't donate, it will encourage this.

Do not go on this server.

I have been on many servers made by this little group of players, if they don't like anything you say or don't agree with you, they will mute you, ban you, or grief your buildings.

It is run by people who are as mature as a 6 year old, which is insulting to the 6 year old in itself.

It says "no hacking" but I doubt they will enforce that, not even know you are hacking. I tested that theory on old servers run by them, they didn't know I was using nodus until I told them.

PVP is them flying around using 1 hit kill bows to kill you, when you are in a cave. Just for fun.

If you go onto this server, which I advice against. Please don't donate, it will encourage this.

Highly ironic calling us 6 year old as:

1. We are not six year old so we cannot behave like them.

2. You yourself are obsessed with a child's play item.

EDIT: Also its not made by "This group of players" its made by just me, you could not possibly have tested the theory as you only came up with it when this server became public and we couldn't have known that you were using nodus because there are multiple hacks for what you were doing.

Gerbil, I find it funny that you say that you do not act like a 6 year old, when you base watching a television show as the difference between mature and immature.

Also, can someone could clarify to me if you can use hawkeye on tekkit, because gerbil if you can. You can use that to find a griefer.

Gerbil_Guy...

Haven't you heard the word brony? and why... just why... would you bring up MLP? As that is stupid...

Celermanni... I will go on the server to find out how bad it is... If it's not... then that's the biggest lie I've ever heard of...

As for you, Gerbil, you shall NOT tell ANYONE that I'm going on the server to review it... or I'm going to tell an Admin... or Staff about this.

Goodbye.

• 2 weeks later...