[0.5.1] [Bukkit] Charrdians LITE [RESIDENCE/ECONOMY/CHESTLOCK]

itsCrafted

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely amazing server! the admins/owners/staff/overlords are friendly, nice, helpful and type faster than physically possible with answers to your questions. Server has almost no lag with said lag sorted out within a minute or 2 of it showing its head. Map is nice and fresh. the plugins given help stop the greifers giving you a nice safe environment to kill cows and macerate pigs in.

name: proffessor_adam

reason: i love playing tekkit lite if you make me op or admin i will build a city for you plz :)

dude, ive been playing since august 2012 (off and on) and im still just a member, itl take you a while to get even archtect by begging, i found out in the first couple of weeks. DO NOT whatsoever, beg for higher positions.

In-game Username: akellum

Age (Optional, but helps!): 13years

Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a good builder and want to experience Tekkit-Lite with other people.

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: If i didn't i would not be making this application right now, so yes i do adhere.

I'm not exactly sure if whitelisting will be up in the future so I'll lay my aplication for me and a friend down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: AnaMotapoeia

Reason: I have played tekkit before and I would like to play in a server where I can contribute as a member of the server's community. Basically just to find a server that wont shut down. :]

Promise to adhere: You can be sure that I will follow the rules as well as behave maturely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: MrxZeP

Reason: I'm looking for a server so I don't have worries about griefing. As well as a friendly community that I can learn about tekkit safely with.

Promise to adhere: I will follow the rules and be as mature as possible.

my username - firetime1

i think i should be white listed on this server because out of the many servers that i have been on this server is by far the best: there i no lag, friendly people and my business (Tekkit) is progressing nicely

please i love this server and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me and to Tekkit Servers

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons