ComputerCraft Turtles / ccSensors / RedPower Forth Disk

AngelMalus

I just got the 2nd verison of Tekkit Lite. Happy to see ComputerCraft there, but still lost ccSensors. I know they wheren't completely polished, but what is my other alternative to detect mob's coords and display on a screen? That was a super cool feature I had in my bases.

There is 2 new types of turtles, but there is zero documentation anywhere.

Liquid Turtles and Engineering Turtles? What do this do?

Looking in NEI and the inventory screen of creative mode, I could not find a Forth Boot Disk, I do remember the recepie, so I could manage to make one. The item exists, but its not shown on any quick menu. Whats up with that? Is there more OS for RedPower comptuers? Like Basic or so?

Have a nice one everyone.!

I've seen that, is that Mod part of Tekkit Lite? I didn't see more than half of what is on that link.

And could not find reference to Liquid or Engineering Turtles on it.

That does not answer my question. Cool Mod though. Cheers!

I've seen that, is that Mod part of Tekkit Lite? I didn't see more than half of what is on that link.

And could not find reference to Liquid or Engineering Turtles on it.

That does not answer my question. Cool Mod though. Cheers!

Sorry, posted before thinking to much. (I mostly play FTB (another modpack) now and so I thought of that first).

EDIT: Added by thermal expansion

Found some documentation: http://wiki.pluspluspack.com/index.php/Thermal_Expansion#Turtles

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, posted before thinking to much. (I mostly play FTB (another modpack) now and so I thought of that first).

EDIT: Added by thermal expansion

Found some documentation: http://wiki.pluspluspack.com/index.php/Thermal_Expansion#Turtles

I couldn't find the liquid turtles on NEI and now (I think it happened with the latest update of tekkit lite) I can't find the engineering turtles on NEI either. Although I had one placed in my world and it's still there and I can still pick it up.

I couldn't find the liquid turtles on NEI and now (I think it happened with the latest update of tekkit lite) I can't find the engineering turtles on NEI either. Although I had one placed in my world and it's still there and I can still pick it up.

The turtles might be in the creative mode inventory and not in NEI, but they still exist and can be used.