magnetic blocks like tekkit and minecraft blocks ???(real world objects)

Architect

It's nice, if it weren't for the $46 shipping...

ouch where are you located?

sending you a PM about it as I am not sure it is something that needs to be publicly posted, due to it causing a stampede I suspect.

PM sent, but since the item is in OKlahoma and your profile says you are in sanfransisco not sure how you could be getting hit with $46 in shipping :)

wow that is rediculous, what is ebay thinking? are they even connected to get real shipping quotes or is something insidieous going on here? I know ebay charges the seller for the total of the auctions ending bids, and now is charging the seller for the cost on the shipping too, (ie they take part of the money you give the seller to ship the item to you, and leave the seller to take part of their profit if they actually got any, and apply it to the cost of shipping) so I wonder if this is some ploy to extract more money from the end result.

yeah for sure. shipping is not cheap for over seas but I have no idea why they would want so much in the listing, also I noticed that they do not just give me the shipping on things but instead replaced the price with a "calculate" link. maybe they are working on their system or something.